Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- One man come in the name of love. One man come and go. One man...
- Just yesterday morning, they let me know you were gone....
- Armed neo-Nazis prepare for potential clash in small Kentucky town. • r/news
- Straight forward as it gets. • r/funny
- When you're black, but know all your fans are white and need to low key acknowledge them . • r/The_Donald
- Two Arab guys get on a plane. • r/Jokes
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,120 hits
May 2017 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
Rock the Vote
Author Archives: akiramorikawa
Is Trump doing a good job? by Chrys Jordan Answer by Chrys Jordan: No. He is not. Is Trump doing a good job?
Game Theory Optimal Solutions and Poker: A Few Thoughts | PokerNews
Originally posted on Robert Turner Poker:
There is not much distinction between an average player and a great player. The average player can do much to improve his mental game. Never underestimate the power of your mind. Meditation can be…
Originally posted on norabateson:
photo by Indiana Vatikiotis-Bateson (This piece has a different tone than most of my work, it is a little bit of satire and grit, and given the times, I think some measure of spunk is needed. Not…
What are some important, but uncomfortable truths that many people learn when transitioning into adulthood?
Compared to others, certain ethnicities and races (and genders, sexual orientations, and so on) are just plain royally f*cked from the day they’re born (also depending on locale and time period). ⁃ Bad things constantly happen to good people. Good … Continue reading
In the US and in several other nations, we seem to be sliding back to a socio-political-industrial-military situation that is similar to the Gilded Age of the late 19th century. Vast income inequality, nasty divisive partisan politics, chest-thumping nationalism, military … Continue reading
$400,000 100-hand Video Poker payout for quad (‘four of a kind’) Aces (AAAA) (at max bet $500, (5 credits/hand $1/credit) placed on 100 hands) $1,085,391 paid out on Superbowl Sunday (Feb 5, 2017) for hitting a Jackpot on a three-reel … Continue reading