Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Todd Akira Morikawa
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Hawaii resident wins $10,700,000 ($10.7 mil) jackpot at Wynn Las Vegas.
- Hawaii resident wins $10.7M jackpot at Wynn Las Vegas
- Put cash back in your wallet with Swagbucks!
- Girl on the right
- Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone's 4-hit combo @UFC 202
- Kinga Kecskes IX_edit
- Victoria Weaver
- C (Selva) R.Selvakumar
- Life Advice: What are some of the most important things that we should be informed about in life?
- Robert Watcher Thompson
- Pallab Sarkar
- Anne Tarqinton
- Aayush Aggarwal
- Sahil Ansari
- Shalu Rawat
- What are the most difficult and useful things people have to learn in their 20s?
- Gabriel Carroll
- David Belair
- What are the main reasons why students from Vassar College don't graduate on time?
- Angelica Andersen
- Olivia Newan
- Frank Badics
- Perry Piech
- Ophir Reshef
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 4,912 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Rock the Vote
11 dead, 30,000 rescued,11,000 people in shelters; 40,000 homes underwater, 30″+ (over 2′ of) torrential rain inundates Louisiana
Should Hillary Clinton file a harassment suit against Donald J. Trump?
On what grounds? He’s not stalking her or physically molesting her. She’s running for president, she has to take a few verbal digs, what’s she going to do when the Ayatollah’s start making insults towards her?
Chance can have a greater impact on outcomes when skill levels are well matched. In an Olympic sprint event, all participants are blazing fast, so a runner’s start or the lane they’re assigned to could mean the difference between winning and losing. Likewise, it’s tough to predict the victor between two chess grandmasters, but the outcome is rarely in doubt when one plays an amateur. – The very essence of chance versus skill in contests.
• Skill-based contests tend to exclude people who cannot succeed—to wit, it’s been years since I last played chess.
• Chance games, on the other hand, pull the floodgates wide open (i.e. lotteries, bingo, roulette, slots, keno, baccarat, craps, most casino machines and table games such as 21, 3 card, Chinese, Caribbean and crazy pineapple poker, Badacey, Baducy (but not Badugi)).
Gamer Jeffrey “Trump” Shih : ‘the ‘other Trump’ works 60 hours a week playing and live-streaming Hearthstone
Did you ever get over the love of your life? by Vinny DeVito
Answer by Vinny DeVito:
There is no love of your life. Does anyone really think that the love of their life and all of the people they know, live near them and just happen to have met them. Why not your love of your life living in China or someplace far away. This is the same as soul mates. All made up stuff in our minds.
I have loved three women intensely and each was the love of my life until the next one came along. Yes you do get over the love of your life because there is never just one person who is the love of your life and you will learn that when the next one comes along. Love is a chemical reaction in your brain and can be duplicated by others you are attracted to.
Has Trump gone too far? by Bil Stachour
Answer by Bil Stachour:
There is no such thing as “unelectable” to the kind of person who would support him in the first place.
There is no lie, no incivility, no indignity, no disqualification that will sway an irrational person from an irrational cause. The person who failed to turn from him for a thousand previous offenses will surely not take umbrage to this.
He himself has said he could shoot someone dead on Fifth Avenue and it would not affect his fans. And he’s absolutely right. Horrifically disrespecting another person plays well to his crowd.
This is who we’ve become.
He is the tumor on the cancerous body that is US. WE are the monster. US.