Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Todd Akira Morikawa
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- (via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgnO5fO46pE)
- (via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq4j1LtCdww)
- “Stephen King once wrote, “Nightmares exist outside of...
- Pass bipartisan HR 1227 to decriminalize Marijuana on the...
- Europe’s first sex robot brothel FORCED OUT of base as prostitutes complain of competition
- Hunter S. Thompson and his friend and attorney Oscar Zeta Acosta on their trip to Las Vegas, 1971 • r/pics
- Ivanka Trump to receive White House office, security clearance • r/The_Donald
- Comey refuses to say whether Obama was personally listening to wiretapped conversation of top Trump adviser Flynn or was getting personally briefed as to their contents: things that make you go hmmmmmm • r/The_Donald
- Iran's supreme leader calls gender equality 'a Zionist conspiracy' • r/news
- Wikileaks:"US agencies have interfered with 81 elections not including coups." • r/The_Donald
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 5,874 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Daniel Negreanu Attacks Sheldon Adelson and RAWA Supporters
- Autophagy – the housekeeper in every cell that fights aging. AGINGSCIENCES™ – Anti-Aging Firewalls™
- Did Donald Trump inherit a lot of money and then increase his net worth at an unremarkable rate?
- How ‘Advantage Players’ Game the Casinos
- Who is this beautiful girl in the ads of zivame.com?
Rock the Vote
Category Archives: Uncategorized
She’s one of the only officials inThe White House,, other than President Donald J. Trump and Vice President Mike Pence to have Secret Service protection — which staffers receive at the special request of the president, who has famously referred to her as … Continue reading
Do lawyers really make that much money when taking into account they often work 50-60 hour weeks? by Ty Doyle Answer by Ty Doyle: First of all, many lawyers don’t make all that much money. The median salary for American … Continue reading
There’s an unceasing wind that blows through this night, there’s dust in my eyes, that blinds my sight A silence that speaks so much louder than words Of promises broken A man in black on a snow-white horse A pointless … Continue reading
And you thought Inception was tricky. Lost like flashbacks, dream (well, nightmare) sequences, circular narrative references. Intentionally mirrors Seven in eerily echoic analogies to skeletons in the closet and secrets from the past returning to haunt The Shocking Complexity of … Continue reading
Can a lawyer effectively represent himself in court? by @JLE_JD Answer by Jennifer Ellis: I think it is hard to effectively represent yourself in court. One of the issues is that lawyers need to be able to be objective, and … Continue reading
Stephen K. Bannon – ‘Everyday it’s going to be a fight’ Donald John Trump – committed, going to deliver
‘If you think they’re going to give you your country back without a fight, you are sadly mistaken; Every day, it is going to be a fight. They’re corporatist, globalist media that are adamantly opposed — adamantly opposed … Continue reading