Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Bitcoin 2021 Livestream - Day 2
- Remote Viewing & The New Financial System AND CRYPTO PREDICTIONS!!!
- Life hacks with NFTs and Rarible
- Donald Trump Says Billions And Billions And Billions
- Bitcoin Documentary | Crypto Currencies | Bitcoins | Blockchain | Digita...
- Hyperwave Theory: The Rogue Waves of Financial Markets by D. Tyler Jenks
- The Acceleration of Acceleration
- Review: Cutthroat Audio Copper John Power Cable
- Bitcoin interests western developed nations as it enables 21st-century applications
- Blockchain Solutions to Electronic Medical Records Issues
- Bermuda Is Now Accepting USDC Stablecoin As Payment for Taxes, Fees, and Government Services
- The smart-city will have ubiquitous 5G wifi, green power from solar and geothermal sources, and a subterranean level populated with robots responsible for delivering freight and removing waste. It will also be peppered with sensors designed to measure, monitor and control every aspect of the city’s functioning and its residents’ behavior. Everything will be built to the highest environmental standards, and 80 percent of waste will be diverted from landfills thanks to recycling and composting.
- IOTA, Distributed Ledger Technology, in Protecting our Rainforests
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 11,155 hits
July 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- The Paramount Battle of 6k
- Russia Presents Evidence Against US, UK and Israel As Being the Actual 9/11 Terrorist
- I Love You
- Is Trump doing a good job?
- Playing your best game
- The Mindful Poker Player
- An Ecology of Assholes
- What are some important, but uncomfortable truths that many people learn when transitioning into adulthood?
- Has the US ever been so divided in modern times? Is it going to get worse?
- $400,000 100-hand Video Poker payout from $500 max bet (@$5/hand) at Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Rock the Vote
Author Archives: akiramorikawa
What is the greatest secret of wealth? by Nick Falcone Answer by Nick Falcone: In terms of acquiring wealth I would say the following 4 attributes matter more than a good job, connections, great credit, college degree, etc. Those attributes … Continue reading
Zero, just like its always been. “I’ve found that what most people call luck is often little more than raw talent combined with the ability to make the most of opportunities. (Talon Karrde)” ― Timothy Zahn, Heir to the Empire … Continue reading
What is your primary reason for wanting to stay alive? by Ben Rode Answer by Ben Rode: To experience everything there is to experience! Since this isn’t a video game, we can’t just restart at the last save point. Either … Continue reading
If you were alone in your bedroom with a naked woman laying on your bed, would you have sex with her?
Not sure about the calling the police on a naked stranger offering (free?) sex. Or the ‘Just say No’ to a real offer by (naked) someone (other than my significant other/lover) Answer by Franklin Veaux: If I am home alone … Continue reading
Originally posted on Joel Searby.com:
On Inauguration Day, Donald Trump will cement perhaps the most incredible disruption of a political system in history. Entrepreneurs and Silicon Valley types are fond of talking about disruptors. They even take on their own mythological…
What's the craziest thing you saw while in combat? by Sam Morningstar Answer by Sam Morningstar: Well, I’ve seen the effects of various types of rounds hitting human beings, and it might certainly be described as “crazy.” Although, even that … Continue reading
How the Attacks on Trump Reinforce His Strategy
Alleges : a) That Donald J. Trump has been in the fold of the Kremlin/Russia for at least 5 years b). He has frequented the services of prostitutes aka escorts Answer by Kai Neagle: Details are sketchy but here’s what … Continue reading
Classified documents presented to President Barack Obama and President-elect Donald J. Trump allege that Russian operatives may have compromising personal and financial information about Trump, according to multiple reports. BuzzFeed says this includes “perverted sexual acts.”Russia “Has Compromising Info … Continue reading
President-Elect Trump is forgetting that the term “high crimes and misdemeanors” used to define the requirements for impeachment is a term of art that… “covers allegations of misconduct peculiar to officials, such as perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, … Continue reading
Trump acknowledges Russia role in U.S. election hacking: aide | Reuters
In the early hours of November 9, 2016, one of the most contentious, polarizing, vicious presidential races came to an abrupt, unexpected end when favored presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton called Donald J. Trump to concede, shocking a nation that had, … Continue reading
Which billionaire is the richest in terms of money they could spend (liquid)? by @Holborn_Assets Answer by Robert Parker: What do you mean by liquid? Are you about cash? The money in a bank account are also liquid even if … Continue reading
We walk into a gauntlet of correctional officers who start yelling and telling us to shut the f*ck up; not ask them for anything because we had nothing coming. After being strip-searched and yelled at for about 30 minutes…. I … Continue reading
What credit cards do millionaires possess? by Anonymous Answer by Anonymous: My dad is a multi-millionaire. Our net-worth is about 75 Million. All though, I don’t go surfing through my dad’s wallet, but I’ve seen him use his BMO-Elite MasterCard, … Continue reading
Trump Breaks US Stance with Direct Taiwan Call (December 2016) on @Quora Knowledge about Trump Breaks US Stance with Direct Taiwan Call (December 2016). Trump Breaks US Stance with Direct Taiwan Call (December 2016)
I really get cranking about all the climate, environmental, financial and geopolitical problems I see emerging today. If America goes weak or into decline, I believe my kids won't just grow up in a different America. They will grow up … Continue reading
How can you make a $1,000,000,000,000 ($1 trillion) dollars? by Lee Ballentine Answer by Lee Ballentine: There is a legal method, dating to the 14th century, that would allow a President of the United States to make a $1 trillion … Continue reading
What will you do to get wealthy during the next financial crisis? Answer by Tommy Mello: “I’ve always made more money in bad markets than in good markets”: Donald Trump I’ll show you how to make more money in a … Continue reading
Why are $500.000.000,000,000 ($500 trillion) rich Rothschilds not on Forbes richest people list? Answer by Steven Hager: Does anyone think this is a real question and not something deployed by counterintelligence to mine for potential recruits to the radical right … Continue reading
Do you know any rich people? Answer by Marina Mawby: Yes. My dad was a friend to a billionaire with a net worth of $20 billion (he made his money from scratch, he was not born Into wealth so I … Continue reading
Donald Trump Is Elected President in Stunning Repudiation of the Establishment – The New York Times
Qui Nguyen (39) takes #1rst place (of 6,737 players) for $8,005,310 ($8 mil) : is 2016 WSOP main event champion.
Las Vegas Strip regular Qui Nguyen (39, Qui Nguyen Poker) finishes in #1rst place (of 6,737 ppl) for $8,005,310 ($8 mil) in the 2016 World Series of Poker (WSOP) at Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino (‘November Nine‘ finalists televised on ESPN). In addition to the $8,000,000 prize purse, Qui … Continue reading
Tom Hayden: 60s activist, SDS* leader; Vietnam war protestor, ex-husband of Jane Fonda, member of the Chicago Eight : dead at 76. *Students for a Democratic Society https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Hayden http://tomhayden.com Tom Hayden, anti-war activist and ex-husband of Jane Fonda, dies at … Continue reading