‘Big ideas change the world; I have the experience and the testing… which shapes you and prepares you for the most important job in the world; and I believe I know how to work and help restore this great United States. I know how it works, I know how you turn the dials; I know how you get in there and build a team of people who can change this country.’ • Ohio Governor John Kasich •
A veteran congressman as well as governor, John Kasich says he is the only GOP candidate with experience in three broad areas of political leadership — the federal budget, national security and state government. John spent nearly a decade with Lehman Brothers.
As budget chairman in the House; John Kasich became an architect of a deal in 1997 that balanced the federal-budget.
In Ohio, John Kasich has helped to erase a budget-deficit projected at nearly $8,000,000,000 ($8 bil) when he entered office, boost Ohio’s rainy-day fund to a historic high and seen private-sector employment rebound to its pre-recession level. To do so, John Kasich worked toward his goals with budget-cutting, privatization of parts of Ohio’s government and other, often business-style innovations, which John calls a ’21rst-century’ formula.
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Trump reshuffling legal team
- Donald Trump asks lawyers about powers to pardon himself and his children in Russia probe, report reveals • r/worldnews
- Trump Eliminates More Than 800 Obama Regulations • r/The_Donald
- Big Brother is watching: How Big Data mines personal info to craft fake news, manipulate voters
- David Gilmour_edit
- Flow Genome Project - The Documentary from Flow Genome Project...
- Opinion | Only Mass Deportation Can Save America
- Jimmy Page_edit
- I Love You
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,359 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Rock the Vote