‘Big ideas change the world; I have the experience and the testing… which shapes you and prepares you for the most important job in the world; and I believe I know how to work and help restore this great United States. I know how it works, I know how you turn the dials; I know how you get in there and build a team of people who can change this country.’ • Ohio Governor John Kasich •
A veteran congressman as well as governor, John Kasich says he is the only GOP candidate with experience in three broad areas of political leadership — the federal budget, national security and state government. John spent nearly a decade with Lehman Brothers.
As budget chairman in the House; John Kasich became an architect of a deal in 1997 that balanced the federal-budget.
In Ohio, John Kasich has helped to erase a budget-deficit projected at nearly $8,000,000,000 ($8 bil) when he entered office, boost Ohio’s rainy-day fund to a historic high and seen private-sector employment rebound to its pre-recession level. To do so, John Kasich worked toward his goals with budget-cutting, privatization of parts of Ohio’s government and other, often business-style innovations, which John calls a ’21rst-century’ formula.
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- One man come in the name of love. One man come and go. One man...
- Just yesterday morning, they let me know you were gone....
- Armed neo-Nazis prepare for potential clash in small Kentucky town. • r/news
- Straight forward as it gets. • r/funny
- When you're black, but know all your fans are white and need to low key acknowledge them . • r/The_Donald
- Two Arab guys get on a plane. • r/Jokes
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,122 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Rock the Vote