Answer by Robert Scoble:
1. Facebook is a platform and is used by many app developers. MySpace never got to that level. Facebook won't easily be killed just because of that.
2. Facebook is competently run. Myspace wasn't.
3. Facebook has a far better product than is out there elsewhere. Until I see something come along that really changes the game (sorry, Ello isn't it and neither is Tso) then Facebook is it.
4. Zuckerberg has made some great purchases. Oculus Rift and Instagram and Whats App. All three are keeping Facebook "cool."
5. Facebook owns several 300,000-foot datacenters. That would cost billions to rebuild, so to really disrupt Facebook you either need to make those totally unecessary or you need to raise the cash to build those yourself. Hundreds of millions of dollars.