Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Stock is not the Company | Jeff Bezo
- Ultimate 90-second pitch for Bitcoin on FOX News
- Bitcoin is Generational Wealth - A Short Film by Matt Hornick and Tomer ...
- DSRV Manifesto l "THE POWER OF MORE, THE ART OF LESS"
- Full Overview of Columbus-5: New Apps, Increased Staking Rewards, NFTs, ...
- 🔵 I’m BUYING MORE Terra LUNA and Why It’s My BIG BET for 2021
- Terra: Why LUNA Could Moon on UST Demand!! 🌑
- Is Terra Luna the Best DeFi Ecosystem in 2021?
- I thought you might be interested in this page from Amazon.
- Bitcoin 2021 Livestream - Day 2
- Remote Viewing & The New Financial System AND CRYPTO PREDICTIONS!!!
- Life hacks with NFTs and Rarible
- Donald Trump Says Billions And Billions And Billions
- Bitcoin Documentary | Crypto Currencies | Bitcoins | Blockchain | Digita...
- Hyperwave Theory: The Rogue Waves of Financial Markets by D. Tyler Jenks
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 11,233 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- The Paramount Battle of 6k
- Russia Presents Evidence Against US, UK and Israel As Being the Actual 9/11 Terrorist
- I Love You
- Is Trump doing a good job?
- Playing your best game
- The Mindful Poker Player
- An Ecology of Assholes
- What are some important, but uncomfortable truths that many people learn when transitioning into adulthood?
- Has the US ever been so divided in modern times? Is it going to get worse?
- $400,000 100-hand Video Poker payout from $500 max bet (@$5/hand) at Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Rock the Vote
Monthly Archives: October 2014
The Federal Reserve Board of Governors in Washington DC. Source: http://www.federalreserve.gov Janet Yellen is Chief(tess) of the U.S. Federal Reserve (banking) System. See on Scoop.it – iLife
Why US Leadership in IPv6 is Critically Important December 8, 2004 By Alex Lightman Cal–(IT)2 Scholar Chairman, IPv6 Summit, Inc. Founder, The 4G Society Source: http://www.slideshare.net See on Scoop.it – iLife
more Knopfler? http://youtu.be/gjJzlIedCuo http://youtu.be/eAZkycnUpSw http://youtu.be/YuH3taDJkNU Sultans of Swing, live at the Royal Albert Hall, 30th May … Source: http://www.youtube.com See on Scoop.it – iLife
People love to complain about how horrible… Source: http://www.businessinsider.com via John Hagel (www.johnhagel.com/) See on Scoop.it – iLife
To the Batcave, Little Monsters! Lady Gaga has dropped a cool $23 million on a Malibu mega-mansio… Source: fr.eonline.com See on Scoop.it – iLife
Breakfast at Holly Golightly’s, anyone? The Upper East Side brownstone that appeared in 1961’s Br… Source: fr.eonline.com See on Scoop.it – iLife
Should we add more humour and humanity to robots, cars and drones? David Robson reports on a new breed of machine designed to make us love them. Source: http://www.bbc.com See on Scoop.it – iLife
The 3rd Obstacle Business Owners listed in their responses was ‘I’m Out of Time!’ To get caught up, read Obstacle #1 – Info Overload and #2 – Distractions You’re primarily out of time (in my opinion) because your time … Continue reading
Source: http://www.gotw.ca See on Scoop.it – iLife
A critical note on transhumanist organizational structure. I am always a bit amused upon hearing other people’s concerns about transhumanism and even transhumanists themselves (depicted as influential, intimidating and even dangerous). Although many transhumanist ideas may sound disruptive and revolutionary … Continue reading
Source: http://www.facebook.com 1. Zuck expects debate and consensus. 2. Zuck isn’t sentimental; is nonjudgemental concerning tradition; willing to scrap an idea in favor of a better one. 3. Zuck experiences things contextually; silently withholding decisions until weighing the final-evidence. 4. … Continue reading
From Poverty to Power » Let’s Talk About Sex: why sexual satisfaction & pleasure should be on the international development agenda
Source: oxfamblogs.org See on Scoop.it – iLife
What would it take to put sexual satisfaction and pleasure on the women’s development agenda in India?
A colleague of mine, Chloe Safier, argues that A revised approach to sex within the international development community would make the link between sexual pleasure and power dynamics, choice, health, and rights. It would account for the realities of people’s … Continue reading
However, there may be nothing to fear but the threat of cyber apocalypse itself. By Patrick Tucker Source: http://www.defenseone.com See on Scoop.it – iLife
A new study concludes that strict fertility measures, such as a one-child policy, or even a mass catastrophe like a global plague or a third world war, would not have a significant effect on the human population trajectory this century. … Continue reading
Is the Federal Reserve covering up a dangerous crisis that threatens to bring down, not just the United States, but the entire global economy? Source: moneymorningtv.com Attorney James G. Rickards, J.D. is author : Currency Wars and The Death of … Continue reading
GCHQ’s secret ‘arrangements’ for accessing bulk material revealed in documents submitted to UK surveillance watchdog Source: http://www.theguardian.com See on Scoop.it – iLife
Weird quantum effects are so delicate it seems they could only happen in a lab. How can life on earth depend on them? Source: aeon.co See on Scoop.it – iLife
In 2012, Theo Padnos was kidnapped in Syria by the Nusra Front. After months of beatings and torture, he was certain he would be executed. Instead, he lived to tell this tale. Source: http://www.nytimes.com See on Scoop.it – iLife
Igor Shuvalov, Russia’s deputy prime minister, is supposed to have the cleanest hands in the Kremlin. So where’d he get a quarter of a billion dollars? Source: http://www.foreignpolicy.com See on Scoop.it – iLife
Humanity’s ‘inexorable’ population growth is so rapid that even a global catastrophe would not stop it
The global human population is “locked in” to an inexorable rise this century and will not be easily shifted, even by apocalyptic events such as a third world war or lethal pandemic, a study has found. Source: http://www.independent.co.uk See on … Continue reading
Answer by Robert Scoble: I hang around high-profile people often. Here's some things that can help you connect: Listen. If they say your idea sucks, listen to the feedback, take notes, and ask for contact info. Then go fix the … Continue reading
Answer by James Altucher: Here are the rules: I’ve been at zero a few times, come back a few times, and done it over and over. I’ve started entire new careers. People who knew me then, don’t know me now. … Continue reading
How has introductory economics changed as it’s been taught in American universities over the past few decades?
Answer by Larry Summers: Introductory economics has not changed enormously over the years. In part this is because much of introductory economics is established knowlege that does not evolve very much. For example, supply and demand, marginal analysis, and the … Continue reading
Forbes.com: How Yoga Might Save the U.S. Trillions of Dollars, And A Lot of Lives Source: yoganonymous.com See on Scoop.it – iLife