Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- These 7 Forces Are Changing the World at an Extraordinary Rate
- vimeo:Watch this hallucinogenic, deep dive into the far recesses...
- TIL about the Rosenhan experiment, in which a Stanford psychologist and his associates faked hallucinations in order to be admitted to psychiatric hospitals. They then acted normally. All were forced to admit to having a mental illness and agree to take antipsychotic drugs in order to be released. • r/todayilearned
- Trump reshuffling legal team
- Donald Trump asks lawyers about powers to pardon himself and his children in Russia probe, report reveals • r/worldnews
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,469 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Rock the Vote
Daily Archives: March 5, 2017
Can a lawyer effectively represent himself in court? by @JLE_JD Answer by Jennifer Ellis: I think it is hard to effectively represent yourself in court. One of the issues is that lawyers need to be able to be objective, and … Continue reading