Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Goldman Sachs Leads $32 Million Funding Round for Enterprise Blockchain Startup Axon
- Keep Your Hands Off Cryptocurrency, Economist Tells World Governments
- Bitcoin Is A Beautiful Mess
- Benefit fundraiser for Ava (Crotts) and Rob Robinson for...
- Introduction to the Dai Stablecoin System from dai foundation on...
- (via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j23HnORQXvs)
- Fidelity, world's fourth-largest asset manager, now owns 15% stake in Neptune Dash
- IBM Is Working With a 'Crypto Dollar' Stablecoin
- Apple Share Gains Push Company to $1 Trillion Milestone
- Google is opening an artificial intelligence center in China
- Study: CBD From Marijuana Plus Chemotherapy Tripled Cancer Survival Rates In Mice
- Bitcoin Survey Reveals Huge Price Growth Potential
- James Altucher's answer to Will the United States ever collapse? - Quora
- Andreessen Horowitz Launches $300 Million Crypto Fund Co-Led By Its First Female General Partner
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 8,178 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Chad 'lilholdem954' Batista dead at 35.
- Phil Ivey : the Prodigy
- How does having many sexual partners affect your life?
- Attorney Michael Ratner dead at 72 (1943-2016); Lead counsel for Julian Assange; Wikileaks : The passing of a legend.
- Kellyanne Conway is a Star
- Why do some people hate Donald Trump and why do people like him?
Rock the Vote
Daily Archives: February 10, 2017
If I make a yearly income of $300,000 and want to buy a $1.7 million dollar penthouse what would I have to do?
If I make a yearly income of $300,000 and want to buy a $1.7 million dollar penthouse what would I… by Randall Burns Answer by Randall Burns: You have the income you need. Do you have $2–400K in down payment? … Continue reading
Can billionaires actually liquidate their entire net worth? by Pascal Lorig Answer by Pascal Lorig: Yes they can. The most famous billionaire that comes to mind is Pablo Escobar. He had nothing but cash. Though there are many stories and … Continue reading