Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- These 7 Forces Are Changing the World at an Extraordinary Rate
- vimeo:Watch this hallucinogenic, deep dive into the far recesses...
- TIL about the Rosenhan experiment, in which a Stanford psychologist and his associates faked hallucinations in order to be admitted to psychiatric hospitals. They then acted normally. All were forced to admit to having a mental illness and agree to take antipsychotic drugs in order to be released. • r/todayilearned
- Trump reshuffling legal team
- Donald Trump asks lawyers about powers to pardon himself and his children in Russia probe, report reveals • r/worldnews
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,469 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Rock the Vote
Monthly Archives: February 2017
Stephen K. Bannon – ‘Everyday it’s going to be a fight’ Donald John Trump – committed, going to deliver
‘If you think they’re going to give you your country back without a fight, you are sadly mistaken; Every day, it is going to be a fight. They’re corporatist, globalist media that are adamantly opposed — adamantly opposed … Continue reading
The Spies plotting against Trump are out of control – I’m saying this as registered Democrat and ex CIA operative
“I know what’s best for foreign policy and national security… And I’m going to act on that.” – Aldrich Ames, a Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) agent convicted of treason in the 1980s and 1990s whose crimes resulted in the compromise … Continue reading
The idea that President Donald J. Trump is some kind of an agent or a spy of Russia, or that he is being blackmailed by Russia and is going to pass secret information to the Kremlin and endanger American … Continue reading
In the past three weeks, Trump has: staffed the White House, sent a dozen Cabinet nominees to the Senate, browbeat The Boeing Company into cutting its price on a government contract, harangued American CEOs into keeping their plants in the … Continue reading
If I make a yearly income of $300,000 and want to buy a $1.7 million dollar penthouse what would I have to do?
If I make a yearly income of $300,000 and want to buy a $1.7 million dollar penthouse what would I… by Randall Burns Answer by Randall Burns: You have the income you need. Do you have $2–400K in down payment? … Continue reading
Can billionaires actually liquidate their entire net worth? by Pascal Lorig Answer by Pascal Lorig: Yes they can. The most famous billionaire that comes to mind is Pablo Escobar. He had nothing but cash. Though there are many stories and … Continue reading
if you imagine the Trump Insurgency as highly effective desert guerrillas, they are currently in the process of turning everything into a desert. The Establishment, optimized for “jungle conflict”, is going to have a hard time Rather than endeavoring to … Continue reading