Sheldon Adelson makes billions; reputedly underworld-related; through his Macau casinos and transformed into a GOP kingmaker; failing to make it rain enough to stop Barack Obama‘s 2012 re-election; despite spending nearly $100,000,000 ($100 mil) directly (and another $50,000,000 ($50 mil) in undisclosed dark money). A Wrongful termination lawsuit by former Adelson Las Vegas Sands employee Steve Jacobs alleges Adelson not only tolerates, but encourages illegal and unethical acts. Adelson is also the target in a long-standing investigation by The United States Department of Justice. Has Adelson overplayed his hand?
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Trump reshuffling legal team
- Donald Trump asks lawyers about powers to pardon himself and his children in Russia probe, report reveals • r/worldnews
- Trump Eliminates More Than 800 Obama Regulations • r/The_Donald
- Big Brother is watching: How Big Data mines personal info to craft fake news, manipulate voters
- David Gilmour_edit
- Flow Genome Project - The Documentary from Flow Genome Project...
- Opinion | Only Mass Deportation Can Save America
- Jimmy Page_edit
- I Love You
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,363 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Rock the Vote