Understanding your customer(s) and your competition:
* Are they interested in innovation or in playing it safe?
* Are they very cost conscious?
* Are they willing to take significant risks for the promise of a big win?
* Are they looking to advance their career or just avoid getting fired?
Re: Tournament play
* Is the other player just trying to cash? (rather than ‘win’ #1rst place/place in #1rst, #2nd, #3rd)
* Are they unwilling to take risks?
* Are they reckless?
* Will they never fold top pair, even on a very dangerous board?
*$10,000 ($10K) entry fee