Politicians are all corrupt; those few who do initially join to ‘help the people’ either soon get corrupted, or are mulched (weeded) out of the system (before they can significantly reverse the damage). None are more corrupt than those who are at the very top of American politics; the pinnacle of political expediency; wheeling, dealing and endlessly campaigning; the survivors, incumbents and hardened, indifferent veterans of the process. Some politicians make the mistake of admitting their own wrong-doings; doing the right thing(s) and others have attempted to whistleblow on the corrupt, venal, mercenary nature of American politics; in effect committing political-suicide by questioning the party and establishment line to an extent which the system is not able to provide sufficient (or any) answer(s) and looks askance thereof (crossing the Maginot line/Rubicon).
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- WSJ Reporter Investigating Hillary Clinton, Found Dead • r/The_Donald
- A Liberal Movement I Can Get Behind • r/The_Donald
- Two Republicans and a truck • r/The_Donald
- The kind left! Imagine if anyone ever said this about the Obamas • r/The_Donald
- The One Number That Shows Why Climate Change Is Making Hurricane Season Worse: '...the air can hold 7% more water with every degree Celsius that the temperature rises.' • r/worldnews
- Hurricane Irma upgraded to Category 5 • r/news
- Florida Declares State Of Emergency As Category 4 Hurricane Irma Barrels Straight For Miami. FLOTUS Ready to Re-Deploy Stilettos • r/The_Donald
- (via 10+ Epic Photos From Burning Man 2017 That Prove It’s...
- WOW! The Media is stepping up their attack on Taylor Swift for not talking about Trump. The Meida's angle? Go after one of Swift's Dancers that is black and openly gay and call him a "sellout"! Front Page of Yahoo. Unbelievable! • r/The_Donald
- I am a 21 year old girl taking medical marijuana for my Tourette Syndrome, AMA! • r/IAmA
- Giving every adult in the United States a $1,000 cash handout per month would grow the economy by $2.5 trillion by 2025, according to a new study on universal basic income. • r/Futurology
- These 7 Forces Are Changing the World at an Extraordinary Rate
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,599 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Rock the Vote