1. She’s Learned from the 2008 Election (and her numerous debates (and personal consultations and meetings) with Attorney Barack Obama).
2. The Republican Party is a Mess. A house that’s not divided surely cannot stand seems like the GOP’s mantra; making a circus that appears as if it’s a House of Cards about to fall under it’s own weight. And for all the talk of ‘unifying;’ they can’t seem to agree on anything.
3. Hillary Clinton appears to be the most Presidential.
4. In a World where equal access to opportunity and allocation of resources is prime; it’s time.
5. Financial Support : Not only is Hillary the $$$ bags; she’s a formidable fund raiser savvy at accumulating and maintaining an extensive and well-connected (we’ll stop from ‘vast conspiracy’) war-chest network of Silicon Valley venture capitalists, Wall Street bankers and financial firms, labor unions and new and old money alike.
6. The Democrats can’t afford to weather a Jeb Bush, Donald J. Trump, Marco Rubio, or Dr. Ben Carson administration and the financial, socio-economic, emotional and fiscal turmoil they would wreak; potentially devastating years nigh decades of careful planning, work, research and implementation.
7. Although RoseGate, Monica LewinskyGate and the Suicide of Vince Foster, Benghazi, Libya , the Sub prime mortgage crisis, and the fiascos of her husband (Attorney) President Bill Clinton pepper and besiege her like dogs attacking a target; the liberal media and educational establishment continues to back her (and U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders, Diane Feinstein, Senator Harry Reid, Gavin Newsom, Jerry Brown and the usual suspects); perhaps making Hillary Clinton the most teflon (bulletproof) in the public’s watchful scrutiny (and court of public opinion) since Ronald Reagan (last I checked with The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation).
8. She Aligns Herself With Obama’s Current Policies. While the Republicans are determined that ‘anyone but Hillary’ gets in and a complete abrogation from and reversal of the Obama administration’s policies and procedures; Obamacare is nothing if not a fulfillment of Hillary’s signature healthcare-reforms she’s been working on and with for decades. On the ecology, foreign-affairs, America’s standing in the World, Keynesian economics (stimulus-based and not involving a significant ‘across the board’ tax cut/cuts and/or reduction of corporate fees, fines and tariffs particularly for those who are already the wealthiest (10 to .8 to .2 % (not 2 percent. POINT TWO (or less) percent) of the population) and ‘hot-button’ issues such as a women’s right to choose, gay/lesbian/bisexual/transexual (G/L/B/T) and minority rights, Gun Control and law enforcement, and equal pay/parity; Clinton’s proposals and agenda dovetail/work with and not against precedent; the judicial, executive and legislative under The US Constitution and federal and state codes, statutes and rules. (cf. ‘Res judicata, Stare decisis’ i.e ‘it has already been written/done/decided; to ’stand by/for/with an adjudication’’)
Sourced through Scoop.it from: likelr.com