Carl Icahn rails against Junk bonds, ETFs, the Fed’s low-interest rate, Keynesian economics stimulus policy; (corrupt) lack of conscience or guiding principle (and avoiding taxes while scamming the system) of many (if not all) CEOs, politicians, corporations and Wall Street (which is in the business of ‘selling securities’ (which people (i.e. ‘the public’) have no idea what they’re buying), while shorting (betting against) some); warns the US is going to literally go over a fiscal-cliff ala Le Crise bancaire et financière de l’automne 2008, Global stock market crash of September 2008, Financial crisis of 2007–08, 2007-2012 global economic crisis(es) and the (US) Great Depression of 1929-1939.
A lot of people die fighting tyranny. The least I can do is vote against it.
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,347 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- One night in Paris (Paris Hilton) | Redtube Free Blonde Porn Videos, Amateur Movies & Clips
- Obama signs executive action delaying deportations for millions of illegal immigrants
- Kellyanne Conway is a Star
- Is Donald Trump legally correct that "the president can't have a conflict of interest"?
- The Silence Of The Lambs Congress
- The Shocking Complexity of the Saw Movies - Overthinking It
Rock the Vote