Carl Icahn rails against Junk bonds, ETFs, the Fed’s low-interest rate, Keynesian economics stimulus policy; (corrupt) lack of conscience or guiding principle (and avoiding taxes while scamming the system) of many (if not all) CEOs, politicians, corporations and Wall Street (which is in the business of ‘selling securities’ (which people (i.e. ‘the public’) have no idea what they’re buying), while shorting (betting against) some); warns the US is going to literally go over a fiscal-cliff ala Le Crise bancaire et financière de l’automne 2008, Global stock market crash of September 2008, Financial crisis of 2007–08, 2007-2012 global economic crisis(es) and the (US) Great Depression of 1929-1939.
A lot of people die fighting tyranny. The least I can do is vote against it.
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- WSJ Reporter Investigating Hillary Clinton, Found Dead • r/The_Donald
- A Liberal Movement I Can Get Behind • r/The_Donald
- Two Republicans and a truck • r/The_Donald
- The kind left! Imagine if anyone ever said this about the Obamas • r/The_Donald
- The One Number That Shows Why Climate Change Is Making Hurricane Season Worse: '...the air can hold 7% more water with every degree Celsius that the temperature rises.' • r/worldnews
- Hurricane Irma upgraded to Category 5 • r/news
- Florida Declares State Of Emergency As Category 4 Hurricane Irma Barrels Straight For Miami. FLOTUS Ready to Re-Deploy Stilettos • r/The_Donald
- (via 10+ Epic Photos From Burning Man 2017 That Prove It’s...
- WOW! The Media is stepping up their attack on Taylor Swift for not talking about Trump. The Meida's angle? Go after one of Swift's Dancers that is black and openly gay and call him a "sellout"! Front Page of Yahoo. Unbelievable! • r/The_Donald
- I am a 21 year old girl taking medical marijuana for my Tourette Syndrome, AMA! • r/IAmA
- Giving every adult in the United States a $1,000 cash handout per month would grow the economy by $2.5 trillion by 2025, according to a new study on universal basic income. • r/Futurology
- These 7 Forces Are Changing the World at an Extraordinary Rate
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,607 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Rock the Vote