Carl Icahn rails against Junk bonds, ETFs, the Fed’s low-interest rate, Keynesian economics stimulus policy; (corrupt) lack of conscience or guiding principle (and avoiding taxes while scamming the system) of many (if not all) CEOs, politicians, corporations and Wall Street (which is in the business of ‘selling securities’ (which people (i.e. ‘the public’) have no idea what they’re buying), while shorting (betting against) some); warns the US is going to literally go over a fiscal-cliff ala Le Crise bancaire et financière de l’automne 2008, Global stock market crash of September 2008, Financial crisis of 2007–08, 2007-2012 global economic crisis(es) and the (US) Great Depression of 1929-1939.
A lot of people die fighting tyranny. The least I can do is vote against it.
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Marijuana Chewing Gum to Relieve Fibromyalgia Pain
- The Reemergence Of Crypto Trading In China - Crypto Daily
- In the Future, There Will Be No Limit to What AI Can Accomplish in Science
- How Blockchain Is Helping Democratize Access to Credit
- What Global Challenges Will We Solve With Exascale Supercomputers?
- lsleofskye:Blue caves 😎 | nolanomura
- What Will It Take For Bitcoin To Replace The Dollar In Everyday Transactions
- Analysis | The U.S. government is set to borrow nearly $1 trillion this year, an 84 percent jump from last year
- World set to run out of Thoughts and Prayers, Sincere Condolences, Deepest Sympathy, 'I'm Sorry to hear that,' by 2019 at current pace.
- JP Morgan Openly Praises Bitcoin - Crypto Daily
- Ethereum's Blockchain Is Being Trailed In A Number Of Exciting Ways - Crypto Daily
- Hedge fund manager: I believe so strongly in bitcoin and other cryptos I put nearly all my money in them
- Brain-Like Chips Now Beat the Human Brain in Speed and Efficiency
- JPMorgan Publishes The "Bitcoin Bible"
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 7,082 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- In Control, Republicans See Budget as Way to Push Agenda
- Autophagy – the housekeeper in every cell that fights aging. AGINGSCIENCES™ – Anti-Aging Firewalls™
- Why does $500 trillion rich Rothschilds are not on Forbes richest people list?
- What's the craziest thing you saw while in combat?
- Lesnar: 'UFC and WWE Are The Same Racket, WWE's Just Better At It' | BJPENN.COM
- Chad 'lilholdem954' Batista dead at 35.
Rock the Vote