Oral (and vaginal/anal) sex is good for women’s health and makes you feel happier, according to a study focusing on the effects of semen’s ‘mood-altering chemicals;’ which follows research showing semen contains chemicals that elevate mood, increase affection, induce sleep and are anti-depressant. The researchers say that women who have regular unprotected sex are less depressed and perform better on cognitive-tests. Semen’s chemicals include cortisol; known to increase affection; estrone and oxytocin; which elevate mood (and feelings of bonding); thyrotropin-releasing hormone; melatonin (a sleep-inducing agent), and serotonin (known for it’s role in relaxation and stabilizing mood).
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- OmiseGO (OMG): Real Problems, Real Solutions — EVERYTHING You Need To Know & 8 Reasons To Buy…
- Cryptocurrencies Forecast to Resume Surge According to Expert Panel of Forecasters
- What Makes a Genius?
- (via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYip_Vuv8J0)
- What Does Cryptocurrency Have to Do With Blockchain Anyway?
- Jamie Dimon says he regrets calling bitcoin a fraud and believes in the technology behind it
- Mark Zuckerberg is 'studying' cryptocurrency, which could help Facebook catch Asian rivals
- (via Vermont House passes marijuana legalization bill. Senate to...
- (via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb_LGKh1-FI)
- Louis C.K. breaks silence on sexual assault allegations: 'These stories are true' • r/television
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,902 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Rock the Vote