Oral (and vaginal/anal) sex is good for women’s health and makes you feel happier, according to a study focusing on the effects of semen’s ‘mood-altering chemicals;’ which follows research showing semen contains chemicals that elevate mood, increase affection, induce sleep and are anti-depressant. The researchers say that women who have regular unprotected sex are less depressed and perform better on cognitive-tests. Semen’s chemicals include cortisol; known to increase affection; estrone and oxytocin; which elevate mood (and feelings of bonding); thyrotropin-releasing hormone; melatonin (a sleep-inducing agent), and serotonin (known for it’s role in relaxation and stabilizing mood).
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Trump reshuffling legal team
- Donald Trump asks lawyers about powers to pardon himself and his children in Russia probe, report reveals • r/worldnews
- Trump Eliminates More Than 800 Obama Regulations • r/The_Donald
- Big Brother is watching: How Big Data mines personal info to craft fake news, manipulate voters
- David Gilmour_edit
- Flow Genome Project - The Documentary from Flow Genome Project...
- Opinion | Only Mass Deportation Can Save America
- Jimmy Page_edit
- I Love You
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,359 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Rock the Vote