Oral (and vaginal/anal) sex is good for women’s health and makes you feel happier, according to a study focusing on the effects of semen’s ‘mood-altering chemicals;’ which follows research showing semen contains chemicals that elevate mood, increase affection, induce sleep and are anti-depressant. The researchers say that women who have regular unprotected sex are less depressed and perform better on cognitive-tests. Semen’s chemicals include cortisol; known to increase affection; estrone and oxytocin; which elevate mood (and feelings of bonding); thyrotropin-releasing hormone; melatonin (a sleep-inducing agent), and serotonin (known for it’s role in relaxation and stabilizing mood).
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- One man come in the name of love. One man come and go. One man...
- Just yesterday morning, they let me know you were gone....
- Armed neo-Nazis prepare for potential clash in small Kentucky town. • r/news
- Straight forward as it gets. • r/funny
- When you're black, but know all your fans are white and need to low key acknowledge them . • r/The_Donald
- Two Arab guys get on a plane. • r/Jokes
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,120 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Rock the Vote