The choice for the judge who believes a given law to be unethical is resignation, rather than simply ignoring the duly enacted, constitutional law and sabotaging established cases. (S)he has, after all, taken an oath to apply the law and has been given no-power to supplant them with a rule of his/her own. If (s)he feels strongly enough (s)he can go beyond mere-resignation and lead a political campaign to change the law, and if that fails, lead a revolution. But rewrite the law itself, (s)he cannot do.
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- These 7 Forces Are Changing the World at an Extraordinary Rate
- vimeo:Watch this hallucinogenic, deep dive into the far recesses...
- TIL about the Rosenhan experiment, in which a Stanford psychologist and his associates faked hallucinations in order to be admitted to psychiatric hospitals. They then acted normally. All were forced to admit to having a mental illness and agree to take antipsychotic drugs in order to be released. • r/todayilearned
- Trump reshuffling legal team
- Donald Trump asks lawyers about powers to pardon himself and his children in Russia probe, report reveals • r/worldnews
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,485 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- One night in Paris (Paris Hilton) | Redtube Free Blonde Porn Videos, Amateur Movies & Clips
- Miley Cyrus Sex Tape | Redtube Free Teens Porn Videos, Blowjob Movies & Amateur Clips
- Paris Hilton xXx video
- Attorney Michael Ratner dead at 72 (1943-2016); Lead counsel for Julian Assange; Wikileaks : The passing of a legend.
- Interview With Loni Harwood: “I’ve Really Grown as a Person” | PokerWomenNews
Rock the Vote