Omaha hold ’em split hi/lo ‘8 or better’ can prove to be immensely profitable (at least, ‘break even,’ with luck) given there is a ‘low’ hand (if there are at least 5 cards with values of 8 or less; i.e. ‘the wheel’ ☆ Ace,2,3,4,5 to 4,5,6,7,8☆) to correspond with the ‘high’ hand. ‘Wraps’ (open-ended straights including of the same-suit (5 ♠,♥,♦, or ♣s, which may give you an Ace, King or Queen high flush)), and drawing to full-houses and 4 of a kinds (‘quads’ ) with ‘sets’ (3 of a kind when you have a pair and a card matching your pair on the board) and two-pairs (i.e. Aces and Kings).
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,347 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- One night in Paris (Paris Hilton) | Redtube Free Blonde Porn Videos, Amateur Movies & Clips
- Obama signs executive action delaying deportations for millions of illegal immigrants
- Kellyanne Conway is a Star
- Is Donald Trump legally correct that "the president can't have a conflict of interest"?
- The Silence Of The Lambs Congress
- The Shocking Complexity of the Saw Movies - Overthinking It
Rock the Vote