Omaha hold ’em split hi/lo ‘8 or better’ can prove to be immensely profitable (at least, ‘break even,’ with luck) given there is a ‘low’ hand (if there are at least 5 cards with values of 8 or less; i.e. ‘the wheel’ ☆ Ace,2,3,4,5 to 4,5,6,7,8☆) to correspond with the ‘high’ hand. ‘Wraps’ (open-ended straights including of the same-suit (5 ♠,♥,♦, or ♣s, which may give you an Ace, King or Queen high flush)), and drawing to full-houses and 4 of a kinds (‘quads’ ) with ‘sets’ (3 of a kind when you have a pair and a card matching your pair on the board) and two-pairs (i.e. Aces and Kings).
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- One man come in the name of love. One man come and go. One man...
- Just yesterday morning, they let me know you were gone....
- Armed neo-Nazis prepare for potential clash in small Kentucky town. • r/news
- Straight forward as it gets. • r/funny
- When you're black, but know all your fans are white and need to low key acknowledge them . • r/The_Donald
- Two Arab guys get on a plane. • r/Jokes
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,122 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Rock the Vote