Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, a seminal influence on the New Age and Self improvement genres, is dead at 75. Wayne touched millions with his words of inspiration, encouragement and hope in a World rife with contradiction, confusion and tragedy… always emphasizing the hope that lies within the core of every being; ever supporting his legions of fans and admirers instilling the belief that one’s choices and actions can influence one’s view of life; past, present and future; and that determination, discipline and dedication towards becoming who and what we really are is always within your grasp; as unlikely as it may seem at any given moment. A friend to the friendless; a voice to the voiceless and a champion of many causes.
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,347 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- One night in Paris (Paris Hilton) | Redtube Free Blonde Porn Videos, Amateur Movies & Clips
- Obama signs executive action delaying deportations for millions of illegal immigrants
- Kellyanne Conway is a Star
- Is Donald Trump legally correct that "the president can't have a conflict of interest"?
- The Silence Of The Lambs Congress
- The Shocking Complexity of the Saw Movies - Overthinking It
Rock the Vote