Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, a seminal influence on the New Age and Self improvement genres, is dead at 75. Wayne touched millions with his words of inspiration, encouragement and hope in a World rife with contradiction, confusion and tragedy… always emphasizing the hope that lies within the core of every being; ever supporting his legions of fans and admirers instilling the belief that one’s choices and actions can influence one’s view of life; past, present and future; and that determination, discipline and dedication towards becoming who and what we really are is always within your grasp; as unlikely as it may seem at any given moment. A friend to the friendless; a voice to the voiceless and a champion of many causes.
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- WSJ Reporter Investigating Hillary Clinton, Found Dead • r/The_Donald
- A Liberal Movement I Can Get Behind • r/The_Donald
- Two Republicans and a truck • r/The_Donald
- The kind left! Imagine if anyone ever said this about the Obamas • r/The_Donald
- The One Number That Shows Why Climate Change Is Making Hurricane Season Worse: '...the air can hold 7% more water with every degree Celsius that the temperature rises.' • r/worldnews
- Hurricane Irma upgraded to Category 5 • r/news
- Florida Declares State Of Emergency As Category 4 Hurricane Irma Barrels Straight For Miami. FLOTUS Ready to Re-Deploy Stilettos • r/The_Donald
- (via 10+ Epic Photos From Burning Man 2017 That Prove It’s...
- WOW! The Media is stepping up their attack on Taylor Swift for not talking about Trump. The Meida's angle? Go after one of Swift's Dancers that is black and openly gay and call him a "sellout"! Front Page of Yahoo. Unbelievable! • r/The_Donald
- I am a 21 year old girl taking medical marijuana for my Tourette Syndrome, AMA! • r/IAmA
- Giving every adult in the United States a $1,000 cash handout per month would grow the economy by $2.5 trillion by 2025, according to a new study on universal basic income. • r/Futurology
- These 7 Forces Are Changing the World at an Extraordinary Rate
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,607 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Rock the Vote