(Getting inducted into the Poker Hall of Fame) would be one of those things that you really want. I have spent most of my life playing poker.
I believe too much has been shared for sure (regarding poker-books and the best players in the World sharing their gaming information). I am a firm believer that people should learn for themselves…
I actually think it’s easier (than when I started; to start out in the poker-world) You have so much information out-there to learn. There are so many videos and people teaching. There is so much down on paper and black-and-white stuff. I believe you can get up there faster. You can go online and search things about poker. Kids are pretty bright right now. They entered the poker world in a different way. Everything is math and calculations and ranges.
In poker, you are making money from other players. If they know too much and become really good, you can no longer make money from them. I believe that there is too much out there. Poker for me is about making money. I am not there to prove anything. It’s my job to make money. I have a family to support. That doesn’t mean I can’t have fun. I love poker and the people I play with, but that’s my objective.
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Louis C.K. breaks silence on sexual assault allegations: 'These stories are true' • r/television
- The good news is the housing market is on the rebound. • r/funny
- Somewhere out there there's two bots matched on tinder that are still locked in conversation, spamming each other with phone numbers and cam site links • r/Showerthoughts
- World's witnessing a new Gilded Age as billionaires’ wealth swells to $6tn - The world’s super-rich hold the greatest concentration of wealth since the US Gilded Age at the turn of the 20th century, when families like the Carnegies, Rockefellers and Vanderbilts controlled vast fortunes. • r/worldnews
- Neil Gorsuch: Scalia's views on the Constitution aren't 'going anywhere on my watch' • r/The_Donald
- Live honestly. Work hard. Meet a nice girl. Love her. Marry her. Never touch another woman. Win all along and for the rest of your life. • r/The_Donald
- [WP] You are on a time travelers game show. To play the game, you travel back and change important moments in history, being awarded points for the difficulty and overall impact of the change. You just broke the high score. • r/WritingPrompts
- Apple Inc diversity chief fired for saying being minority is not enough criteria for determining diversity... • r/The_Donald
- TIL - In 1984 Ronald Reagan sent the Soviet Army on high alert after saying "We begin bombing in five minutes" while doing a sound check. • r/todayilearned
- Houston Area Woman Driving Around with Giant F Trump Sticker in Window Arrested for Fraud Warrant. LOL • r/The_Donald
- COMING TO A FEMALE NEAR YOU! The Groping Dems! • r/The_Donald
- Marilyn photographed by Carl Perutz, 1958. • r/OldSchoolCool
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,855 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Rock the Vote