(Getting inducted into the Poker Hall of Fame) would be one of those things that you really want. I have spent most of my life playing poker.
I believe too much has been shared for sure (regarding poker-books and the best players in the World sharing their gaming information). I am a firm believer that people should learn for themselves…
I actually think it’s easier (than when I started; to start out in the poker-world) You have so much information out-there to learn. There are so many videos and people teaching. There is so much down on paper and black-and-white stuff. I believe you can get up there faster. You can go online and search things about poker. Kids are pretty bright right now. They entered the poker world in a different way. Everything is math and calculations and ranges.
In poker, you are making money from other players. If they know too much and become really good, you can no longer make money from them. I believe that there is too much out there. Poker for me is about making money. I am not there to prove anything. It’s my job to make money. I have a family to support. That doesn’t mean I can’t have fun. I love poker and the people I play with, but that’s my objective.
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Marijuana Chewing Gum to Relieve Fibromyalgia Pain
- The Reemergence Of Crypto Trading In China - Crypto Daily
- In the Future, There Will Be No Limit to What AI Can Accomplish in Science
- How Blockchain Is Helping Democratize Access to Credit
- What Global Challenges Will We Solve With Exascale Supercomputers?
- lsleofskye:Blue caves 😎 | nolanomura
- What Will It Take For Bitcoin To Replace The Dollar In Everyday Transactions
- Analysis | The U.S. government is set to borrow nearly $1 trillion this year, an 84 percent jump from last year
- World set to run out of Thoughts and Prayers, Sincere Condolences, Deepest Sympathy, 'I'm Sorry to hear that,' by 2019 at current pace.
- JP Morgan Openly Praises Bitcoin - Crypto Daily
- Ethereum's Blockchain Is Being Trailed In A Number Of Exciting Ways - Crypto Daily
- Hedge fund manager: I believe so strongly in bitcoin and other cryptos I put nearly all my money in them
- Brain-Like Chips Now Beat the Human Brain in Speed and Efficiency
- JPMorgan Publishes The "Bitcoin Bible"
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 7,059 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Are Secret Clinton White House Tapes Lost to History?
- Brendan Bordelon - Boehner Vows to Fight Obama 'Tooth and Nail' on Amnesty
- Interview With Loni Harwood: “I’ve Really Grown as a Person” | PokerWomenNews
- Lesnar: 'UFC and WWE Are The Same Racket, WWE's Just Better At It' | BJPENN.COM
- What are the distinguishing characteristics of "scary smart" people?
- The Persistent, enduring Mythology of SAW and the new Religion of John Kramer (JIGSAW)
- ALERT: Secret Service experts worry about Obama's safety; now fearing a repeat of JFK
- Funeral Services Set for Sandra Bland found dead (of asphyxiation) hanging from a trash bag in her cell.after allegedly failing to use her turn-signal (and arrest).
Rock the Vote