I’ll be licensing PokerStars.net’s parent-company Amaya. They have a great-brand and will create a great-footprint in New Jersey. I’m told they’ll invest in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Since revenue-growth is driven by casino-games such as Blackjack (’21’), Baccarat, Keno, Roulette and slots (and not only poker); the legislation I draft includes every game that casinos (conceivably) can be licensed for. • New Jersey Senator Raymond J. Lesniak, who envisions New Jersey as an ‘Internet gaming-hub.’ Ray wants international-firms to set up their headquarters in Atlantic City.
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,347 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- One night in Paris (Paris Hilton) | Redtube Free Blonde Porn Videos, Amateur Movies & Clips
- Obama signs executive action delaying deportations for millions of illegal immigrants
- Kellyanne Conway is a Star
- Is Donald Trump legally correct that "the president can't have a conflict of interest"?
- The Silence Of The Lambs Congress
- The Shocking Complexity of the Saw Movies - Overthinking It
Rock the Vote