‘I’m bringing in Caesars Entertainment, Inc. and MGM Resorts International plus all of my casinos, racinos and OTBs (‘off-track (horse-race) betting’); We’re going to have a discussion on the pros and cons of moving the legislation.’ • State Senator John Bonacic, chairman of the (NY) state Senate Racing, Gaming and Wagering Committee
Sen. John Bonacic introduced the poker-only S. 5302 bill back in May (2015); seeking to license online-poker and revise the (NY) state’s gaming-code language. If (when) passed, the bill will allow up to 10 Internet poker-licenses, with the state (NY) slated to take 15 % of a site’s gross-gaming revenue in taxes.
Given the lackluster poker-only numbers coming out of Nevada and Delaware (where only online-poker (and not other casino games such as Baccarat, Keno, Roulette and Slots) is (currently) allowed), many expect the aforementioned-stakeholders to push for the inclusion of online casino-games, which currently account for more than 80% of New Jersey’s monthly online gaming-revenue.
‘If you reside in the Empire-State, be sure to let your state lawmakers know you want them to support this bill (S.5302)’ • Poker Players Alliance
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- WSJ Reporter Investigating Hillary Clinton, Found Dead • r/The_Donald
- A Liberal Movement I Can Get Behind • r/The_Donald
- Two Republicans and a truck • r/The_Donald
- The kind left! Imagine if anyone ever said this about the Obamas • r/The_Donald
- The One Number That Shows Why Climate Change Is Making Hurricane Season Worse: '...the air can hold 7% more water with every degree Celsius that the temperature rises.' • r/worldnews
- Hurricane Irma upgraded to Category 5 • r/news
- Florida Declares State Of Emergency As Category 4 Hurricane Irma Barrels Straight For Miami. FLOTUS Ready to Re-Deploy Stilettos • r/The_Donald
- (via 10+ Epic Photos From Burning Man 2017 That Prove It’s...
- WOW! The Media is stepping up their attack on Taylor Swift for not talking about Trump. The Meida's angle? Go after one of Swift's Dancers that is black and openly gay and call him a "sellout"! Front Page of Yahoo. Unbelievable! • r/The_Donald
- I am a 21 year old girl taking medical marijuana for my Tourette Syndrome, AMA! • r/IAmA
- Giving every adult in the United States a $1,000 cash handout per month would grow the economy by $2.5 trillion by 2025, according to a new study on universal basic income. • r/Futurology
- These 7 Forces Are Changing the World at an Extraordinary Rate
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,599 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Rock the Vote