‘I’m bringing in Caesars Entertainment, Inc. and MGM Resorts International plus all of my casinos, racinos and OTBs (‘off-track (horse-race) betting’); We’re going to have a discussion on the pros and cons of moving the legislation.’ • State Senator John Bonacic, chairman of the (NY) state Senate Racing, Gaming and Wagering Committee
Sen. John Bonacic introduced the poker-only S. 5302 bill back in May (2015); seeking to license online-poker and revise the (NY) state’s gaming-code language. If (when) passed, the bill will allow up to 10 Internet poker-licenses, with the state (NY) slated to take 15 % of a site’s gross-gaming revenue in taxes.
Given the lackluster poker-only numbers coming out of Nevada and Delaware (where only online-poker (and not other casino games such as Baccarat, Keno, Roulette and Slots) is (currently) allowed), many expect the aforementioned-stakeholders to push for the inclusion of online casino-games, which currently account for more than 80% of New Jersey’s monthly online gaming-revenue.
‘If you reside in the Empire-State, be sure to let your state lawmakers know you want them to support this bill (S.5302)’ • Poker Players Alliance
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,347 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- One night in Paris (Paris Hilton) | Redtube Free Blonde Porn Videos, Amateur Movies & Clips
- Obama signs executive action delaying deportations for millions of illegal immigrants
- Kellyanne Conway is a Star
- Is Donald Trump legally correct that "the president can't have a conflict of interest"?
- The Silence Of The Lambs Congress
- The Shocking Complexity of the Saw Movies - Overthinking It
Rock the Vote