In 1860s Manhattan, young men and women in search of some excitement could duck into a little stationery shop uptown, open the unmarked-notebook on the counter, and scribble a message to all the other strangers who were in on the ‘secret.’
Technophobes tend to fear that the ‘electric romance,’ once sparked, can never return to a ‘lower and more innocent state.’ They’re right—mostly because that time of innocence never actually existed. • Carolyn Marvin
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Marijuana Chewing Gum to Relieve Fibromyalgia Pain
- The Reemergence Of Crypto Trading In China - Crypto Daily
- In the Future, There Will Be No Limit to What AI Can Accomplish in Science
- How Blockchain Is Helping Democratize Access to Credit
- What Global Challenges Will We Solve With Exascale Supercomputers?
- lsleofskye:Blue caves 😎 | nolanomura
- What Will It Take For Bitcoin To Replace The Dollar In Everyday Transactions
- Analysis | The U.S. government is set to borrow nearly $1 trillion this year, an 84 percent jump from last year
- World set to run out of Thoughts and Prayers, Sincere Condolences, Deepest Sympathy, 'I'm Sorry to hear that,' by 2019 at current pace.
- JP Morgan Openly Praises Bitcoin - Crypto Daily
- Ethereum's Blockchain Is Being Trailed In A Number Of Exciting Ways - Crypto Daily
- Hedge fund manager: I believe so strongly in bitcoin and other cryptos I put nearly all my money in them
- Brain-Like Chips Now Beat the Human Brain in Speed and Efficiency
- JPMorgan Publishes The "Bitcoin Bible"
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 7,078 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Interview With Loni Harwood: “I’ve Really Grown as a Person” | PokerWomenNews
- Chad 'lilholdem954' Batista dead at 35.
- Phil Ivey : the Prodigy
- How can I stop being average?
- Attorney Michael Ratner dead at 72 (1943-2016); Lead counsel for Julian Assange; Wikileaks : The passing of a legend.
- In Control, Republicans See Budget as Way to Push Agenda
- Why does $500 trillion rich Rothschilds are not on Forbes richest people list?
- What's the craziest thing you saw while in combat?
Rock the Vote