When you have CEOs making 300x what the average-worker’s making; the deck is stacked in favor of those at the top; says attorney Hillary Clinton… ‘I want it to be back where it was when I came of age, where my mom, who never got to go to college, could see her daughter go to law school.’
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,347 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- One night in Paris (Paris Hilton) | Redtube Free Blonde Porn Videos, Amateur Movies & Clips
- Obama signs executive action delaying deportations for millions of illegal immigrants
- Kellyanne Conway is a Star
- Is Donald Trump legally correct that "the president can't have a conflict of interest"?
- The Silence Of The Lambs Congress
- The Shocking Complexity of the Saw Movies - Overthinking It
Rock the Vote