If adding tracking to your vaginal-canal feels right to you, if it helps you do the exercises and makes you feel good about them, great. But if it just instills the competitiveness and vague dread that other kinds of tracking might, you’re not crazy. Your body isn’t a car, and your vagina isn’t a carburetor.
It’s like a kind of mirror of yourself. It’s just like reading your fortune or taking one of those personality tests; There’s something about creating an external version of yourself that you can be informed by that’s really fascinating for many people. You yourself outsource to machines the care of your body or the tracking of your life. Just be careful in that your touch and body sensitive does not become subsumed and wholly receptive to the machine.
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- These 7 Forces Are Changing the World at an Extraordinary Rate
- vimeo:Watch this hallucinogenic, deep dive into the far recesses...
- TIL about the Rosenhan experiment, in which a Stanford psychologist and his associates faked hallucinations in order to be admitted to psychiatric hospitals. They then acted normally. All were forced to admit to having a mental illness and agree to take antipsychotic drugs in order to be released. • r/todayilearned
- Trump reshuffling legal team
- Donald Trump asks lawyers about powers to pardon himself and his children in Russia probe, report reveals • r/worldnews
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,485 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- One night in Paris (Paris Hilton) | Redtube Free Blonde Porn Videos, Amateur Movies & Clips
- Miley Cyrus Sex Tape | Redtube Free Teens Porn Videos, Blowjob Movies & Amateur Clips
- Paris Hilton xXx video
- Attorney Michael Ratner dead at 72 (1943-2016); Lead counsel for Julian Assange; Wikileaks : The passing of a legend.
- Interview With Loni Harwood: “I’ve Really Grown as a Person” | PokerWomenNews
Rock the Vote