Attorney Hillary Clinton (J.D., Yale University) launches bid for 2016 US presidential election; vows 4 fights : i) for equitable economic growth ii) for national security iii) for better treatment and care of children, families, active-duty military personnel and military-veterans, the poor, elderly, and disabled iv) and for more efficient and less corrupt government.
Hillary is currently in the lead by a wide-margin; while sitting on a formidable campaign-funding warchest; compared to all contenders, whether Democratic, Republican, or Independent; in the race to be the next American President.
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- One man come in the name of love. One man come and go. One man...
- Just yesterday morning, they let me know you were gone....
- Armed neo-Nazis prepare for potential clash in small Kentucky town. • r/news
- Straight forward as it gets. • r/funny
- When you're black, but know all your fans are white and need to low key acknowledge them . • r/The_Donald
- Two Arab guys get on a plane. • r/Jokes
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,122 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Rock the Vote