Attorney Hillary Clinton (J.D., Yale University) launches bid for 2016 US presidential election; vows 4 fights : i) for equitable economic growth ii) for national security iii) for better treatment and care of children, families, active-duty military personnel and military-veterans, the poor, elderly, and disabled iv) and for more efficient and less corrupt government.
Hillary is currently in the lead by a wide-margin; while sitting on a formidable campaign-funding warchest; compared to all contenders, whether Democratic, Republican, or Independent; in the race to be the next American President.
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,347 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- One night in Paris (Paris Hilton) | Redtube Free Blonde Porn Videos, Amateur Movies & Clips
- Obama signs executive action delaying deportations for millions of illegal immigrants
- Kellyanne Conway is a Star
- Is Donald Trump legally correct that "the president can't have a conflict of interest"?
- The Silence Of The Lambs Congress
- The Shocking Complexity of the Saw Movies - Overthinking It
Rock the Vote