Restructuring the US economy requires toppling the wealthiest 1%; in attorney Hillary Clinton‘s view; as over-accumulation of capital by the wealthiest is breaking the backs of the middle-class, poorest, and those most in need of support.
The US economy was crippled in 2008 because the deck was stacked in favor of those at the top of the pyramid; and Hillary plans to reshuffle the deck to level the playing-field so that this particular-disaster doesn’t reoccur, and people have a chance to move. It’s (restructuring the system) a belief at the core of her entire-career fighting and at the core of this presidential-campaign, say aides close to Hillary.
While Hillary’s populist-agenda seems akin to that of Senator U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders (D-Vt.); rather than targeting wall street, corporations and proposing regulatory legislation, Hillary will tax and extract fees from the highest tax-brackets and re-invest monies in education, domestic-infrastructure and community-ventures.
Unlike some politicians who thrive on a politics of hate, blame, and mud-slinging, Hillary asks how she can really help people and better the quality of life, not who she can attack, smear, and disparage to gain political percentage points.
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Marijuana Chewing Gum to Relieve Fibromyalgia Pain
- The Reemergence Of Crypto Trading In China - Crypto Daily
- In the Future, There Will Be No Limit to What AI Can Accomplish in Science
- How Blockchain Is Helping Democratize Access to Credit
- What Global Challenges Will We Solve With Exascale Supercomputers?
- lsleofskye:Blue caves 😎 | nolanomura
- What Will It Take For Bitcoin To Replace The Dollar In Everyday Transactions
- Analysis | The U.S. government is set to borrow nearly $1 trillion this year, an 84 percent jump from last year
- World set to run out of Thoughts and Prayers, Sincere Condolences, Deepest Sympathy, 'I'm Sorry to hear that,' by 2019 at current pace.
- JP Morgan Openly Praises Bitcoin - Crypto Daily
- Ethereum's Blockchain Is Being Trailed In A Number Of Exciting Ways - Crypto Daily
- Hedge fund manager: I believe so strongly in bitcoin and other cryptos I put nearly all my money in them
- Brain-Like Chips Now Beat the Human Brain in Speed and Efficiency
- JPMorgan Publishes The "Bitcoin Bible"
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 7,082 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- In Control, Republicans See Budget as Way to Push Agenda
- Autophagy – the housekeeper in every cell that fights aging. AGINGSCIENCES™ – Anti-Aging Firewalls™
- Why does $500 trillion rich Rothschilds are not on Forbes richest people list?
- What's the craziest thing you saw while in combat?
- Lesnar: 'UFC and WWE Are The Same Racket, WWE's Just Better At It' | BJPENN.COM
- Chad 'lilholdem954' Batista dead at 35.
Rock the Vote