Restructuring the US economy requires toppling the wealthiest 1%; in attorney Hillary Clinton‘s view; as over-accumulation of capital by the wealthiest is breaking the backs of the middle-class, poorest, and those most in need of support.
The US economy was crippled in 2008 because the deck was stacked in favor of those at the top of the pyramid; and Hillary plans to reshuffle the deck to level the playing-field so that this particular-disaster doesn’t reoccur, and people have a chance to move. It’s (restructuring the system) a belief at the core of her entire-career fighting and at the core of this presidential-campaign, say aides close to Hillary.
While Hillary’s populist-agenda seems akin to that of Senator U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders (D-Vt.); rather than targeting wall street, corporations and proposing regulatory legislation, Hillary will tax and extract fees from the highest tax-brackets and re-invest monies in education, domestic-infrastructure and community-ventures.
Unlike some politicians who thrive on a politics of hate, blame, and mud-slinging, Hillary asks how she can really help people and better the quality of life, not who she can attack, smear, and disparage to gain political percentage points.
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,347 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- One night in Paris (Paris Hilton) | Redtube Free Blonde Porn Videos, Amateur Movies & Clips
- Obama signs executive action delaying deportations for millions of illegal immigrants
- Kellyanne Conway is a Star
- Is Donald Trump legally correct that "the president can't have a conflict of interest"?
- The Silence Of The Lambs Congress
- The Shocking Complexity of the Saw Movies - Overthinking It
Rock the Vote