Restructuring the US economy requires toppling the wealthiest 1%; in attorney Hillary Clinton‘s view; as over-accumulation of capital by the wealthiest is breaking the backs of the middle-class, poorest, and those most in need of support.
The US economy was crippled in 2008 because the deck was stacked in favor of those at the top of the pyramid; and Hillary plans to reshuffle the deck to level the playing-field so that this particular-disaster doesn’t reoccur, and people have a chance to move. It’s (restructuring the system) a belief at the core of her entire-career fighting and at the core of this presidential-campaign, say aides close to Hillary.
While Hillary’s populist-agenda seems akin to that of Senator U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders (D-Vt.); rather than targeting wall street, corporations and proposing regulatory legislation, Hillary will tax and extract fees from the highest tax-brackets and re-invest monies in education, domestic-infrastructure and community-ventures.
Unlike some politicians who thrive on a politics of hate, blame, and mud-slinging, Hillary asks how she can really help people and better the quality of life, not who she can attack, smear, and disparage to gain political percentage points.
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- WSJ Reporter Investigating Hillary Clinton, Found Dead • r/The_Donald
- A Liberal Movement I Can Get Behind • r/The_Donald
- Two Republicans and a truck • r/The_Donald
- The kind left! Imagine if anyone ever said this about the Obamas • r/The_Donald
- The One Number That Shows Why Climate Change Is Making Hurricane Season Worse: '...the air can hold 7% more water with every degree Celsius that the temperature rises.' • r/worldnews
- Hurricane Irma upgraded to Category 5 • r/news
- Florida Declares State Of Emergency As Category 4 Hurricane Irma Barrels Straight For Miami. FLOTUS Ready to Re-Deploy Stilettos • r/The_Donald
- (via 10+ Epic Photos From Burning Man 2017 That Prove It’s...
- WOW! The Media is stepping up their attack on Taylor Swift for not talking about Trump. The Meida's angle? Go after one of Swift's Dancers that is black and openly gay and call him a "sellout"! Front Page of Yahoo. Unbelievable! • r/The_Donald
- I am a 21 year old girl taking medical marijuana for my Tourette Syndrome, AMA! • r/IAmA
- Giving every adult in the United States a $1,000 cash handout per month would grow the economy by $2.5 trillion by 2025, according to a new study on universal basic income. • r/Futurology
- These 7 Forces Are Changing the World at an Extraordinary Rate
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,599 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Rock the Vote