Restructuring the US economy requires toppling the wealthiest 1%; in attorney Hillary Clinton‘s view; as over-accumulation of capital by the wealthiest is breaking the backs of the middle-class, poorest, and those most in need of support.
The US economy was crippled in 2008 because the deck was stacked in favor of those at the top of the pyramid; and Hillary plans to reshuffle the deck to level the playing-field so that this particular-disaster doesn’t reoccur, and people have a chance to move. It’s (restructuring the system) a belief at the core of her entire-career fighting and at the core of this presidential-campaign, say aides close to Hillary.
While Hillary’s populist-agenda seems akin to that of Senator U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders (D-Vt.); rather than targeting wall street, corporations and proposing regulatory legislation, Hillary will tax and extract fees from the highest tax-brackets and re-invest monies in education, domestic-infrastructure and community-ventures.
Unlike some politicians who thrive on a politics of hate, blame, and mud-slinging, Hillary asks how she can really help people and better the quality of life, not who she can attack, smear, and disparage to gain political percentage points.
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- One man come in the name of love. One man come and go. One man...
- Just yesterday morning, they let me know you were gone....
- Armed neo-Nazis prepare for potential clash in small Kentucky town. • r/news
- Straight forward as it gets. • r/funny
- When you're black, but know all your fans are white and need to low key acknowledge them . • r/The_Donald
- Two Arab guys get on a plane. • r/Jokes
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,122 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Rock the Vote