Restructuring the US economy requires toppling the wealthiest 1%; in attorney Hillary Clinton‘s view; as over-accumulation of capital by the wealthiest is breaking the backs of the middle-class, poorest, and those most in need of support.
The US economy was crippled in 2008 because the deck was stacked in favor of those at the top of the pyramid; and Hillary plans to reshuffle the deck to level the playing-field so that this particular-disaster doesn’t reoccur, and people have a chance to move. It’s (restructuring the system) a belief at the core of her entire-career fighting and at the core of this presidential-campaign, say aides close to Hillary.
While Hillary’s populist-agenda seems akin to that of Senator U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders (D-Vt.); rather than targeting wall street, corporations and proposing regulatory legislation, Hillary will tax and extract fees from the highest tax-brackets and re-invest monies in education, domestic-infrastructure and community-ventures.
Unlike some politicians who thrive on a politics of hate, blame, and mud-slinging, Hillary asks how she can really help people and better the quality of life, not who she can attack, smear, and disparage to gain political percentage points.
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Louis C.K. breaks silence on sexual assault allegations: 'These stories are true' • r/television
- The good news is the housing market is on the rebound. • r/funny
- Somewhere out there there's two bots matched on tinder that are still locked in conversation, spamming each other with phone numbers and cam site links • r/Showerthoughts
- World's witnessing a new Gilded Age as billionaires’ wealth swells to $6tn - The world’s super-rich hold the greatest concentration of wealth since the US Gilded Age at the turn of the 20th century, when families like the Carnegies, Rockefellers and Vanderbilts controlled vast fortunes. • r/worldnews
- Neil Gorsuch: Scalia's views on the Constitution aren't 'going anywhere on my watch' • r/The_Donald
- Live honestly. Work hard. Meet a nice girl. Love her. Marry her. Never touch another woman. Win all along and for the rest of your life. • r/The_Donald
- [WP] You are on a time travelers game show. To play the game, you travel back and change important moments in history, being awarded points for the difficulty and overall impact of the change. You just broke the high score. • r/WritingPrompts
- Apple Inc diversity chief fired for saying being minority is not enough criteria for determining diversity... • r/The_Donald
- TIL - In 1984 Ronald Reagan sent the Soviet Army on high alert after saying "We begin bombing in five minutes" while doing a sound check. • r/todayilearned
- Houston Area Woman Driving Around with Giant F Trump Sticker in Window Arrested for Fraud Warrant. LOL • r/The_Donald
- COMING TO A FEMALE NEAR YOU! The Groping Dems! • r/The_Donald
- Marilyn photographed by Carl Perutz, 1958. • r/OldSchoolCool
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,855 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Rock the Vote