If you don’t want to be killed by ISIS, don’t go to Syria. If you don’t want to be killed by a Mexican, there’s nothing I can tell you.
You fled that culture (Mexico) because there are a lot of problems there. Hopefully it can be changed, but we can share our culture with other nations without bring their people here. When you bring their people here, you bring their cultures here. Including honor killings, uncles raping their nieces, not paying your taxes, bribing government officials. Which is not our (American) culture.
America is the best in the world and we are about to lose it; and everyone who lives here is going to lose that; the people who suffer the most are the weakest… women, children, animals, plants.
No country has ever had the respect for women that anglo-america does… and that is going out the door.
• attorney Ann Coulter, J.D. •
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Marijuana Chewing Gum to Relieve Fibromyalgia Pain
- The Reemergence Of Crypto Trading In China - Crypto Daily
- In the Future, There Will Be No Limit to What AI Can Accomplish in Science
- How Blockchain Is Helping Democratize Access to Credit
- What Global Challenges Will We Solve With Exascale Supercomputers?
- lsleofskye:Blue caves 😎 | nolanomura
- What Will It Take For Bitcoin To Replace The Dollar In Everyday Transactions
- Analysis | The U.S. government is set to borrow nearly $1 trillion this year, an 84 percent jump from last year
- World set to run out of Thoughts and Prayers, Sincere Condolences, Deepest Sympathy, 'I'm Sorry to hear that,' by 2019 at current pace.
- JP Morgan Openly Praises Bitcoin - Crypto Daily
- Ethereum's Blockchain Is Being Trailed In A Number Of Exciting Ways - Crypto Daily
- Hedge fund manager: I believe so strongly in bitcoin and other cryptos I put nearly all my money in them
- Brain-Like Chips Now Beat the Human Brain in Speed and Efficiency
- JPMorgan Publishes The "Bitcoin Bible"
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 7,078 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Interview With Loni Harwood: “I’ve Really Grown as a Person” | PokerWomenNews
- Chad 'lilholdem954' Batista dead at 35.
- Phil Ivey : the Prodigy
- How can I stop being average?
- Attorney Michael Ratner dead at 72 (1943-2016); Lead counsel for Julian Assange; Wikileaks : The passing of a legend.
- In Control, Republicans See Budget as Way to Push Agenda
- Why does $500 trillion rich Rothschilds are not on Forbes richest people list?
- What's the craziest thing you saw while in combat?
Rock the Vote