If you don’t want to be killed by ISIS, don’t go to Syria. If you don’t want to be killed by a Mexican, there’s nothing I can tell you.
You fled that culture (Mexico) because there are a lot of problems there. Hopefully it can be changed, but we can share our culture with other nations without bring their people here. When you bring their people here, you bring their cultures here. Including honor killings, uncles raping their nieces, not paying your taxes, bribing government officials. Which is not our (American) culture.
America is the best in the world and we are about to lose it; and everyone who lives here is going to lose that; the people who suffer the most are the weakest… women, children, animals, plants.
No country has ever had the respect for women that anglo-america does… and that is going out the door.
• attorney Ann Coulter, J.D. •
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- These 7 Forces Are Changing the World at an Extraordinary Rate
- vimeo:Watch this hallucinogenic, deep dive into the far recesses...
- TIL about the Rosenhan experiment, in which a Stanford psychologist and his associates faked hallucinations in order to be admitted to psychiatric hospitals. They then acted normally. All were forced to admit to having a mental illness and agree to take antipsychotic drugs in order to be released. • r/todayilearned
- Trump reshuffling legal team
- Donald Trump asks lawyers about powers to pardon himself and his children in Russia probe, report reveals • r/worldnews
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,485 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- One night in Paris (Paris Hilton) | Redtube Free Blonde Porn Videos, Amateur Movies & Clips
- Miley Cyrus Sex Tape | Redtube Free Teens Porn Videos, Blowjob Movies & Amateur Clips
- Paris Hilton xXx video
- Attorney Michael Ratner dead at 72 (1943-2016); Lead counsel for Julian Assange; Wikileaks : The passing of a legend.
- Interview With Loni Harwood: “I’ve Really Grown as a Person” | PokerWomenNews
Rock the Vote