Ronda Rousey named ‘most dominant athlete alive;’ besting Floyd Mayweather, Usain Bolt, LeBron James, Serena Williams and Jon “Bones” Jones.
No athlete is the best in their sport by a wider-margin than Ronda Rousey. Her two wins in the past year have lasted an average of 15 seconds. The UFC made her its first female fighter ever. In her five UFC fights, only one opponent has made it out of the 1st round without getting knocked out of submission. She’s not just undefeated; she’s effectively untouched. • Business Insider •
Ronda Rousey (Santa Monica, California) is Olympic Gold medalist in Judo (Beijing, 2008, Summer), UFC women’s bantamweight champion and former Strikeforce women’s bantamweight champion. Ronda appears in The Expendables 3, Fast & Furious 7 and Entourage – The Movie.
UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey named “most dominant athlete alive” ahead of her UFC 190 pay-per-view (PPV) main event against Bethe Correia, scheduled to go down inside HSBC Arena in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on Aug. 1, 2015
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Trump reshuffling legal team
- Donald Trump asks lawyers about powers to pardon himself and his children in Russia probe, report reveals • r/worldnews
- Trump Eliminates More Than 800 Obama Regulations • r/The_Donald
- Big Brother is watching: How Big Data mines personal info to craft fake news, manipulate voters
- David Gilmour_edit
- Flow Genome Project - The Documentary from Flow Genome Project...
- Opinion | Only Mass Deportation Can Save America
- Jimmy Page_edit
- I Love You
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,359 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Rock the Vote