Ronda Rousey named ‘most dominant athlete alive;’ besting Floyd Mayweather, Usain Bolt, LeBron James, Serena Williams and Jon “Bones” Jones.
No athlete is the best in their sport by a wider-margin than Ronda Rousey. Her two wins in the past year have lasted an average of 15 seconds. The UFC made her its first female fighter ever. In her five UFC fights, only one opponent has made it out of the 1st round without getting knocked out of submission. She’s not just undefeated; she’s effectively untouched. • Business Insider •
Ronda Rousey (Santa Monica, California) is Olympic Gold medalist in Judo (Beijing, 2008, Summer), UFC women’s bantamweight champion and former Strikeforce women’s bantamweight champion. Ronda appears in The Expendables 3, Fast & Furious 7 and Entourage – The Movie.
UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey named “most dominant athlete alive” ahead of her UFC 190 pay-per-view (PPV) main event against Bethe Correia, scheduled to go down inside HSBC Arena in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on Aug. 1, 2015
Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- OmiseGO (OMG): Real Problems, Real Solutions — EVERYTHING You Need To Know & 8 Reasons To Buy…
- Cryptocurrencies Forecast to Resume Surge According to Expert Panel of Forecasters
- What Makes a Genius?
- (via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYip_Vuv8J0)
- What Does Cryptocurrency Have to Do With Blockchain Anyway?
- Jamie Dimon says he regrets calling bitcoin a fraud and believes in the technology behind it
- Mark Zuckerberg is 'studying' cryptocurrency, which could help Facebook catch Asian rivals
- (via Vermont House passes marijuana legalization bill. Senate to...
- (via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb_LGKh1-FI)
- Louis C.K. breaks silence on sexual assault allegations: 'These stories are true' • r/television
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 6,902 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Rock the Vote