Answer by Alex Jouravlev:
- That a spaceship is turning like a jet fighter, with engines firing backwards rather than outwards.
- That all computer systems have back doors with 3D interface embedded, so all the hacker needs to do to break into, say, a CIA database is to navigate a maze of green-glowing pipes.
- That money transfer involves a progress bar showing progress in dollars, so interrupting a transfer of $10,000,000 half-way will result in $5,000,000 being transferred.
- That a man can maintain a chiseled physique without ever exercising, without gym membership, weights or exercise equipment at home etc.
- That a man can receive massive bare-knuckles punches in the face without loosing teeth or having his jaw broken, as long as he is a good guy.
- That via a spy satellite you can read the facial expression of a person, read number-plates etc.
- That all bombs come equipped with a red LED that counts down to 0 seconds, and two wires – red and blue – only one of which can be cut. (h/t to)
Will add some more…
Note: According to the answer to, resolution of a spy satellite is about 10cm – nowhere near enough to read number plates. Yes, when my Quora answer was questioned, I used Quora to find necessary info.