Todd Akira Morikawa
- Follow Akira Morikawa on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Ultimate 90-second pitch for Bitcoin on FOX News
- Bitcoin is Generational Wealth - A Short Film by Matt Hornick and Tomer ...
- DSRV Manifesto l "THE POWER OF MORE, THE ART OF LESS"
- Full Overview of Columbus-5: New Apps, Increased Staking Rewards, NFTs, ...
- 🔵 I’m BUYING MORE Terra LUNA and Why It’s My BIG BET for 2021
- Terra: Why LUNA Could Moon on UST Demand!! 🌑
- Is Terra Luna the Best DeFi Ecosystem in 2021?
- I thought you might be interested in this page from Amazon.
- Bitcoin 2021 Livestream - Day 2
- Remote Viewing & The New Financial System AND CRYPTO PREDICTIONS!!!
- Life hacks with NFTs and Rarible
- Donald Trump Says Billions And Billions And Billions
- Bitcoin Documentary | Crypto Currencies | Bitcoins | Blockchain | Digita...
- Hyperwave Theory: The Rogue Waves of Financial Markets by D. Tyler Jenks
- The Acceleration of Acceleration
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Akira Morikawa’s Goodreads
- 11,211 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- The Paramount Battle of 6k
- Russia Presents Evidence Against US, UK and Israel As Being the Actual 9/11 Terrorist
- I Love You
- Is Trump doing a good job?
- Playing your best game
- The Mindful Poker Player
- An Ecology of Assholes
- What are some important, but uncomfortable truths that many people learn when transitioning into adulthood?
- Has the US ever been so divided in modern times? Is it going to get worse?
- $400,000 100-hand Video Poker payout from $500 max bet (@$5/hand) at Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Rock the Vote
Monthly Archives: March 2015
The Systems View of Life: A Unifying Vision *by Physicist Fritjof Capra, Ph.d* 510 pp. (2014) http://www.amazon.com/dp/1107011361/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_7gwgvb0XGTXC4 Source: http://www.pinterest.com • Identification of cognition (knowledge) with Life-itself. Cognition is the phenomena of self-generation/perpetuation of living-networks (Autopoesis). Interactions of a living-organism with … Continue reading
I was really great to be able to catch up with our great friend Fritjof Capra these last couple of weeks while he was here in São Paulo. This year Fritjof has been developing a new and extremely ex… Source: … Continue reading
An analysis of the history of technology shows that technological change is exponential…….. we won’t experience 100 years of progress in the 21st century — it will be more like 20,000 years of progress (at today’s rate)[i].Law of Accelerating ReturnsRay … Continue reading
‘The Knowledge Economy is the future of the world economy,’ professional services firm Deloitte announced in their report of February last year. What is a ‘knowledge economy’? Safe to say we do not… Source: http://www.carlgombrich.org See on Scoop.it – iLife
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The Senate passed a Republican-authored budget plan early on Friday that seeks $5.1 trillion in domestic spending cuts over 10 years while boosting military funding.The 52-46 vote Source: http://www.reuters.com Senate passes balanced budget for a stronger America … Continue reading
Answer by Abhishek Sharma: "Money is not the most important thing in life" What are some of the biggest lies ever told?
Apple CEO Tim Cook says he will give away most of his $800m (£537m) fortune to good causes before he dies. Source: http://www.bbc.com Tim Cook, CEO of Apple, Inc. says he’ll give-away at least 50% of his $800,000,000 ($800 mil) … Continue reading
Ted Cruz ‘without a doubt among the smartest-students I’ve ever had; a terrific student, always active in class, presenting a libertarian-point of view. He didn’t strike me as a social conservative, more of a libertarian; brilliant-insights; among the top students, as … Continue reading
The Senate is up next after House Republicans pushed through a boldly conservative budget eliminating deficits over the next decade by cutting deeply into Medicaid, food stamps and welfare, and … Source: http://www.foxbusiness.com Defense-hawks in the Senate are calling for … Continue reading
The House passed a budget for fiscal year 2016 on Wednesday, notching a victory for the chamber’s embattled Republican leaders. Source: http://www.wsj.com House Republicans say the balanced-budget for a strong-America will erase the federal-deficit and cut federal-spending by $5,500,000,000,000 (-$5.5 tril) … Continue reading
Requires discipline, dedication, focus (and motivation). Note that the game is based on manipulation + the art of deception by it’s nature, and exploitation. (whereas a Game theory-optimal (‘G.T.O.’) approach + experience nearly solves this). Answer by Lina Wang (Macao, China): … Continue reading
http://www.fidelity.com http://www.dough.com www.ally.com Individuals ought to maintain their own oversight over their portfolios rather than exclusively outsourcing (hiring) management firms. Answer by Nate Anderson: I’ve consulted for registered investment advisors (“RIAs”) and have had the opportunity to see the business practices … Continue reading
Answer by Don Dye: Getting non-billionaires to shut up and do what the billionaires want. What problems do billionaires tend to have?
• The more you try battle an evil the more-likely you will end up as a preparatory of the same evil. • An absolute-stranger who has no idea about you is by far the most helpful person in your life … Continue reading
Music may help us cope with cognitive-dissonance; apparently contradictory (and sometimes overwhelming) information; research shows people spend more time with (trying to solve) challenging and complex problems when listening to music (and are more apt to give-up or quit without … Continue reading
“Our campaign is based on courageous conservatives across this country,” Cruz said. Source: thehill.com ‘In the 1rst day, we raised over $1,000,000 ($1 mil+). In one day.’ – Ted Cruz www.tedcruz.org See on Scoop.it – iLife
Ted and Heidi Cruz have always had big ambitions for public service. A decade ago, uprooting her career was a difficult detour. Source: http://www.buzzfeed.com After a few years at J.P. Morgan in New York, Heidi goes to Harvard Business School … Continue reading
Answer by Alex Lightman: Very good question. Just as ships have compartments so that even if one is flooded, the others can be kept free of water, so can the economic system isolate different parts and keep them from creating … Continue reading
God does not play dice with the universe is a famous quote by albert einstein. He understood the hidden meaning of synchronicities and soincidences Source: http://www.thehealersjournal.com See on Scoop.it – iLife
Ordinary Americans are still struggling in the wake of the Great Recession. Find out what you can do to be successful no matter how hard you’re financially hit. Source: http://www.inc.com ‘You can get rich by screwing someone, but if you’re … Continue reading
Marijuana prohibition will be ruled unconstitutional in California this month. On March 25th to be exact. That’s the date Judge Mueller … Source: abcdriveronline.com See on Scoop.it – iLife
Farkhunda, an Afghan woman; lay on the ground beneath the flailing, kicking feet of dozens of men. Her face swollen and bright with blood, she tries to stand and, in vain, plead for mercy. Her attackers; who (falsely) accuse her … Continue reading
Alcoholics Anonymous and similar 12-step programs penetration is thorough in the ‘recovery’ and ‘rehab’ field; but it is neither the most-effective, nor the best system for dealing with substance and other addictive behaviors; and some core beliefs of A.A. are just … Continue reading
Portnoy-Sheehan-MacAlpine-Sherinian – A Change Of Season / Acid Rain (from ‘Live In Tokyo’) 2012 – YouTube
Source: http://www.youtube.com See on Scoop.it – iLife
Liquid Tension Experiment performing “When the Water Breaks” live on their reunion tour at the Downey Theatre in Downey, California on June 27th, 2008. This … Source: http://www.youtube.com See on Scoop.it – iLife