You have to commit a certain percentage of your income to savings for your financial freedom.
1. Make the decision to become an investor, not a consumer.
2. Become an insider on investing. Know the rules before you can break the rules.
3. Make the game winnable. Have a HOW once you know WHY you’re doing it. Know your limitations and capitalize on your assets.
4. Evaluate your asset allocation. Hedge your bets and be sure you’re liquid.
5. Create a lifetime income plan. Factor in unforeseen events, inflation, and adjust for cost of living.
6. Invest like the .001% (not like the 99.999%).
7. Just do it, enjoy it and share it. Make a commitment to be wealthy now, not in the future just. It’s not only how much you earn; it’s how much you keep for yourself.